MEDICINAL AND ADULT USE CANNABIS REGULATION AND SAFETY ACT REGULATIONS OVERVIEW
All BureAu licenses Temporary license – Allows for Operations while Annual license Application is Pending
• A temporary license allows a business to engage in commercial cannabis activity for a period of 120 days.
• The Bureau can only issue a temporary license if the applicant has a valid license, permit, or other authorization issued by the local jurisdiction in which the applicant is operating. Annual licenses
• All commercial cannabis activity shall be conducted between licensees.
• There is no specific number limit to the licenses that may be held by an applicant. There is no restriction on the types of cannabis licenses a person can hold, except a person who holds a testing laboratory license is prohibited from licensure for any other commercial activity.
• An annual license issued by the Bureau is valid for 12 months from the date of issuance and may be renewed annually. local compliance Verification
• If the applicant provides a local license, permit, or other authorization, the Bureau will contact the local jurisdiction to verify the information and will allow at least 10 days for the jurisdiction to respond before issuing the license, unless a response is received from the local jurisdiction sooner.
• If an applicant for an annual license does not provide a local license, permit, or other authorization, the Bureau will contact the local jurisdiction to verify that issuing the license would not violate a local ordinance or regulation. After 60 days, if there is no acknowledgement by the local jurisdiction, the Bureau shall presume the applicant is in compliance and may issue a license.
Read Full Overview http://www.bcc.ca.gov